How Bad Are Your Sinuses?
Sore face, stuffy nose, coughing and sneezing...sound like you? Evaluate your symptoms to find out if you could be a candidate for a procedure called Balloon Sinuplasty, which greatly reduces the suffering experienced by chronic sinusitis patients.Take the Quiz
You Can Overcome Chronic Sinusitis
Patients who struggle with chronic sinusitis will do anything to get sinus pain relief. There are many different ways to overcome sinusitis and the method that will work best for you is determined by the type of sinusitis you have.
Hillcrest ENT can find the right sinusitis treatment for you and help you overcome your chronic sinusitis
Most people start by visiting the local pharmacy in an attempt to self medicate but there are so many choices that it can get confusing as to what medication will treat your exact symptoms. Many over the counter medicines have unnecessary ingredients and even if you choose the right medication it may only provide short-term relief.
Natural Home Remedies
Sometimes going to the pharmacy is not an option and you have to turn to home remedies. Home remedies can range from simple lifestyle changes to crazy gadgets that don’t work. Some home remedies that work include:
- Humidifiers: Steam is an effective tool to open up nasal passages and reduce swelling.
- Neti Pot: Neti pots are very effective but they can cause more damage if not properly used. Be sure to read the instructions carefully.
- Warm/Cold Press: Warm or cold packs may help to decrease inflammation resulting in a reduction of pain.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help to keep your sinus issues at ease.
Sinus surgery may be a long-term option for patients who suffer from chronic sinusitis. Sinus surgeries can be painful and are only necessary for certain situations. For most patients, there are alternatives to surgery. Some surgical procedures include:
- Deviated Septum Surgery: while some deviated septums may be severe and need surgery, most of the time deviated septums do not display symptoms to the degree that requires surgery.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Endoscopic surgery may be required when there is an internal physical problem with the nose.
Alternatives to surgery exist and are generally safer and cheaper!
Balloon Sinuplasty is Affordable
Balloon Sinuplasty is a safe in-office procedure that is a minimally invasive alternative to surgery. It does not involve cutting, the removal of bone, bleeding, or a long recovery. Balloon Sinuplasty can have you breathing again the same day.
The Balloon Sinuplasty procedure will address the root cause of your sinus pressure. A small balloon is inserted into the sinus cavity and then inflated to open it up. You will be able to get back to your normal life within 24 hours.Learn More About Balloon Sinuplasty
Long-Lasting Treatment Options for Sinusitis Do Exist!
You have suffered for far too long; it is time to find relief. At Hillcrest ENT we will help you to get to the root problem of your chronic sinusitis so that we can determine the best treatment options for you.
You can be breathing again in no time!Schedule Today